The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. GOTS certificate is the proof of;
- In every step of production, we have respect to enviroment.
- We protect the health of the consumer (with eliminating toxic chemicals and using fibers that are good for skin protection)
- We satisfy the social criterias.
- Our raw materials are traceable and integrity.
- We are printing with water-based inks
Certificate no: CU819461GOTS-2021-00123578
The Organic Content Standard (OCS) is a standard for tracking and verifying the content of organically grown materials in a final product. OCS applies to any non-food product containing 5-100 percent organic material.
- It verifies the presence and amount of organic material in a final product.
- It tracks the flow of a raw material from its source to the final product.
- It allows for transparent, consistent and comprehensive independent evaluation and verification of organic material content claims on products.
- It covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading and distribution of a product that contains at least 5 percent certified ‘organic’ materials.
Certificate no: CU819461OCS-2021-00123581
The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is a leading supply chain management system that supports companies to drive social compliance and improvements within the factories and farms in their global supply chains. According to BSCI, the following must be observed;
- Payment of minimum wages that comply with legal or industry standards
- Ensuring health and safety protection in the workplace
- Social security / Employment contracts
- No discrimination
- Prohibition of child labour and forced labour
- Right to freedom of organisation and collective bargaining
- Decent working hours
- No child worker
- Protection of the environment
- Ethical business behavior
The combination of GOTS and BSCI complements each other %100 and allow us to say that we are a sustainable brand which fulfills the ethical and echological criterias of production.
AUDIT ID: 135920
OVERALL RATING: B
Better Cotton Initiative (BCI):
BCI exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector’s future. By 2020, the goal is to train five million farmers worldwide on more sustainable agricultural practices, and have Better Cotton account for 30% of global cotton production.
The four specific aims of BCI:
- Reduce the environmental impact of cotton production
- Improve livelihoods and economic development in cotton producing areas
- Improve commitment to and flow of Better Cotton throughout supply chain
- Ensure the credibility and sustainability of the Better Cotton Initiative
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1011193-1
The RCS (Recycled Claim Standard)
The RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) is used as a chain of custody standard to track recycled raw materials through the supply chain.
The RCS verifies the presence and amount of recycled material in a final product. This happens through input and chain-of-custody verification from a third party. It allows for the transparent, consistent and comprehensive independent evaluation and verification of recycled material content claims on products. RCS can be used as a business-to-business tool to give companies the means to ensure that they are selling quality products and getting what they pay for. It is also used as a way to ensure accurate and honest communication with consumers. This includes companies in ginning, spinning, weaving and knitting, dyeing and printing and stitching.
Certificate No: CU819461RCS-2021-00123579
The GRS (Global Recycle Standard)
The GRS is an international, voluntary, full product standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of recycled content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices and chemical restrictions.
Certificate No: CU819461GRS-2021-00123580